Wednesday, September 30, 2009

You Can Call Me Betty!


Apple Crisp baking

Waiting to be baked

Delicious Applesauce

After our recent apple picking, we came home with about 30 apples! If you don't know me too well, I am no Betty Crocker....in fact, I am far from that! So I was very proud of myself for making homemade applesauce. It is so very good, even Grant loved it! 1 point Jamie, 0 points Baking Disaster! I then got a recipe from a friend and just made 2, yes 2, Apple Crisps! I actually had a lot of fun baking, and believe it or not, did not mind the clean up! The only problem is, I still have about 15 apples left! What the heck am I going to do with them? Any suggestions? As for now, I will not let go of the tally......Jamie has 3 points and The Baking disaster has 0 !!! (Please note that I am famous for Cookie baking disasters!)

1 comment:

Losie Family said...

Apple pie?? Haha! That looked like so much fun! Too bad it's probably impossible to find something like this in L.A :( I wish!! Very cute!