Wednesday, September 30, 2009

What is someone's trash is our treasure!


Grant has been getting a bit bored with his toys lately. He really enjoys playing with his friends' toys and anything in the kitchen, but just is not as interested in his own toys anymore. Whenever we go to Target we sometimes will walk down the toy aisle.....but have you seen the prices on the toys? Holy cow, if you want to get 3 toys you can easily spend $100. They are so expensive. Anyhow, I went over to Bye Bye Baby the other day, which is a gently used children's store. They sell clothes, toys, strollers, and anything else you can think of that you might need or want for a baby. Grant and I scored! We got mini piano that makes noises and sings song, we got a school bus filled with large duplos(legos), we got a fish that you put these little blocks in, and we got a mini BBQ!!!..... and guess how much I paid for all of it? $34 bucks! The mini BBQ alone I guarantee was about $50 brand new. It comes with ketchup, mustard, spatula, hamburger and is so cute. Long story short, I am so happy that I spent my money wisely. I Cloroxed all of the toys and feel as they are new!

No comments: