Friday, September 11, 2009

He struck again!

Yep, that is Dodger. He is at it again, being the naughtiest cat ever! I would first like to mention that his new playground area is in fact in the soy bean field - Yes, the place where he went missing for about 6 hours. I found him playing in there again. And guess what? He doesn't get to go outside much anymore!
Now to the picture. Dodger is a very protective cat. Whenever Lance travels he stands guard at the top of the stairs until I go to bed. Once I go to bed then he comes in the bedroom and either sleeps on Lance's pillow or he sleeps in my doorway. He is very funny. His latest spot is laying in the doorway of Grant's room. This is where he prefers to take his naps. I was in Grant's room the other day putting away some clothes, and what little surprise do I find? Dodger was taking a nap in Grant's crib. Now, I know that many cats do this, especially when you first bring a baby home from the hospital. It is the cat's way of showing its jealousy. Nope, my cats aren't jealous anymore. He was just being naughty. I have NEVER caught them in the crib before.

This cat is driving me crazy! You don't even want to know all of the bad things he does, so I will will just tell of the funny and unusual!

(Excuse the creepy big eyes - flash on phone is not very good)

1 comment:

Larson said...

OMG, you live next to a soybean field??? What the heck is that?! :)