Sunday, September 13, 2009

Another Round


Lance and his parents relaxing in the lake

Grantman swimming in the lake with Mimi
"Mom, this is serious business driving the boat - don't take my picture"-Grant
With Great Grandma Mare and Great Papa G
I even took my naps on the boat
Floating in my starfish
Aw, with my Dada
This post is way overdue. Back in July we went home to California for a vacation. We spent most of our time at my parents house in the mountains at Pine Mountain Lake. There, we enjoyed boating, golfing, and family. This trip was so fun and special because it was with both of our parents! Lance's parents came up from San Diego, which was so awesome. My parents were also there as well as my two sisters and my grandparents that live up there. We absolutely love spending time on the boat. It is one of our favorite things to do. My parents also truly love the boat. They enjoy boating with their friends, having cocktail cruises, and taking the boat down to Don Pedro, which is the bigger lake. Down at Don Pedro we can go faster and tube behind the boat. There really are not words to describe the fun we have while on the lake. It is a family party and we all love it. We were so proud of Grant for doing so well. We would spend all day on the boat and in the water and he just loved it. Grant would take his naps on the boat and wake up nice and happy and ready to swim. There are so many funny stories and great memories - but that would make this post even longer! It was such a fun trip and we cannot wait to spend another week at the lake next year!

PS- The name of my parent's boat is Another Round (Golf, Cocktails, and Boating)

1 comment:

Gabby and Jason said...

I love that one of Grant driving the boat. So cute!! :)