Tuesday, March 23, 2010

Zapatos


Grant got 3 new pairs of shoes lately. I love shoes! I have not had a chance to splurge on shoes for myself, but I can live with that. Instead, Grant really did need some shoes and so he got some zapatos! (shoes in spanish) All three pairs actually came from Nordstroms. That is the best place on earth to buy shoes for children. Now, I realize it is a bit more expensive there, so maybe try Nordstroms rack. Anyhow, the Vans are just adorable! I love them. I had to buy some orange and brown shirts to match, because you cant just wear them with any outfit, at least in my opinion! The Crocs are freaking awesome!!! Grant can wear them no matter what the weather because you just put socks on and they are like regular shoes! However, the Crocs are the best because they are so wide and comfortable. Grant has such wide feet that they fit the best. The Puma's we found on the sale rack at Nordy's while we were in downtown Chicago for the day. We could not pass them up. Lance went through a faze in which he had 3 pairs of Puma's and those were the only shoes he ever wore. In fact, he just got his red ones out of the closet because they are practically brand new. Funny story behind the red Puma's, but you can ask Lance to tell you that one! Anyhow, I love all of Grant's new shoes and highly recommend that you check out Nordstroms children's shoes!

No comments: