Saturday, March 27, 2010

Something New



We have 2 new things around our house....

My friend Carrie is letting us borrow this table and chair set for children, thanks to our other friend Brandy who gave it to Carrie. Anyhow, Grant has really been enjoying sitting at smaller tables with chairs his size. Lance and I have actually been talking about getting a set, but we just have not pulled the trigger yet. The day I brought this home from Carrie's Grant was in heaven. He wants to have lunch at it, color on it, and just sit. It is really cute to watch. He thinks he is big time for having his own table and chairs.

The other new thing we have is a set of plates that have dividers in them. ($1 each at Walmart) I actually wanted to get these after I was at my friend Amber's for lunch. She had them and I loved how she was able to separate the food. It is actually a good reminder for me to give Grant at least 3 different food groups for his meals. He is also very excited to use them. I can tell he thinks he is more like Mommy and Daddy because we use plates too. Surprisingly, it is more fun for me to prepare his meals because I am using something new as well and it makes me feel good about what i am feeding him because I try harder to be sure he gets healthy and nutritious food!

No comments: