Monday, January 18, 2010

Wicked!

The Orpheum Theater

The girls waiting at Bart

In the Theater

After we got in trouble for taking pictures, we still had to get a few that turned out!

So we were super sneaky!

Right after Intermission, as the show started back up again

All of us in front of the Wicked sign!

My mom treated my sisters and I with a trip to San Fransisco t go to the Broadway show Wicked! We were so super excited we could hardly stand it. My grandma Karen used to take us to a show once a year when she was alive. I feel very lucky to have seen so many of them. To name a few, I have seen Phantom Of The Opera, Grease, Annie, Cats, West Side Story, Beauty And The Beast, and Fiddler on The Roof. I am totally into the singing, dancing, and acting. I have always missed my dancing days and so it kind of brings me back. They are all so talented and they make it so moving and entertaining to watch. So we took Bart to the Civic Center and my mom had arranged for us to have dinner at this fancy restaurant in a nearby hotel. Dinner was delicious! We had a great time talking about our 5 year goals and plans. That was really enjoyable. We made it to The Orpheum just in time to grab some candy and go find out seats. We were in the front row on the second level. By far the best seats in the house! My preference is to never be on the ground level. You don't a good view of anything, I have been down there during intermission before. Anyhow, there is no good or justified way to describe the show. Wonderful singing, great dancing, very humorous, super creative writing, small little lines or moves that were so perfect. It was simply amazing. The creativity and writing was unbelievable. It was such a perfect Girls Night Out and we had a fab time! Thanks Mom!!

No comments: