Thursday, May 28, 2009

Mother's Day


We had such a special Mother's Day. My boys took me to downtown Naperville for a very yummy brunch. The food was delicious! We ate outside and enjoyed the beautiful morning. I tried something while at brunch that I have never had. Believe it or not, I had my very first Bloody Mary. DISGUSTING ! I would have rather had whiskey for breakfast! I will never have that again. I am not a picky eater, or drinker for that matter, but that was just horrific. Me no likey! My boys then walked me over to this really cute purse shop and had me pick out a bag. That was a wonderful surprise! Then we spent the rest of the morning walking the riverwalk and enjoying the day. We watched the ducks and the river and Grant really enjoyed it. He just loves to be outside, so he was in Heaven! Lance and Grant also gave me the sweetest, most heart felt card I have ever received. It made me cry, but more importantly made me realized how lucky I am to have such a wonderful husband and a sweet baby boy. I feel so blessed. I love my family!

No comments: